HATYAI Bike Week - July 5-6.

Joko

Dec 10, 2006
I was wondering if any GT riders ever attended this event in the past?

If the dates are confirmed for this year, I think there will be a big turnout from the malaysian side, what with Hatyai already being a very popular destination :wink:

Maybe I will put a group together to ride to Krabi/phuket and then back in time to Hatyai for the Bike Week...( calling TJ to join??? :D

jokoHmX-agoin'!!!!!

Apr 20, 2008
Hi Bro H'max

I'll be riding down for the bike week this coming 4th July and return on 6th. See you there...........look for a green bike( Kawa ZRX1200R).....that's me.......with at-asia sticker at the back.

Jun 21, 2006
Joko wrote: I was wondering if any GT riders ever attended this event in the past?

Maybe I will put a group together to ride to Krabi/phuket and then back in time to Hatyai for the Bike Week...( calling TJ to join??? :D

jokoHmX-agoin'!!!!!
Hi Joko

Sounds interesting, have to see about putting a turbo on the Honda Wave

burnjr

Dec 28, 2005
hi bro joko already come back from german..nice to hear u bro..
dont forget to call gary to ride with us....... :D :oops:

Joko

Dec 10, 2006
tentative plan:

July 5. 6am depart for - Hatyai
July 6 - Bike week
JUly 7 - depart Hatyai for Krabi
July 9- depart Krabi for either another nite in Hatyai or rode str8 home...

Coming alonG??

hMx-aGOIN!!!!!!!

Jun 21, 2006
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:50 pm Post subject: HATYAI BIKE WEEK 2008 ( 4th & 5th JULY, 2008 ) Reply with quote

HATYAI BIKE WEEK 2008 WILL BE HELD ON TH 4TH & 5TH OF JULY. THE BIKE WEEK VENUE WILL BE THE SAME AS LAST YEAR ( COMMUNITY PARK ). THE BIKE WEEK WILL BE BIGGER AND BETTER AS COMPARED TO LAST YEAR. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN HATHYAI.

ALL BIKERS WILL BE GIVEN ASSISTANCE AT THE MALAYSIAN BORDER ON THE 4TH AND THE 5TH OF JULY.

PLEASE MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS BEFORE DEPARTURE.