Thailand/laos/north Vietnam And Return Trip November 2019

Heineken

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Mar 2, 2019
Hi All

Hope it is ok to mention this on here, Mike Gagne from Amazing Thailand Touring (checkout his facebook) is organizing a ride using your own bike from Thailand through Laos and then a tour of Northern Vietnam and return, from the border crossing at Thailand it is an approx 4000km trip. He is using a Vietnamese tour company in Vietnam.

This 17 x day trip is in November/December this year, he needs a minimum of 8 x riders, maximum 12 x riders, currently there are 7 x riders including myself confirmed. Anyone interested can contact Mike or I can pass on his details, the itinerary looks great with sightseeing tours included in the price. The complete itinerary is very detailed, every 4th day is a rest day with sightseeing tours.

From his facebook :

Nov 23 to Dec 9, 2019
Ride North Vietnam for 17 Days including the beautiful city of Sapa . and some of the highest roads in SE Asia.
Ride your own Motorcycle from Thailand and the trip Includes , Hotel , 3 meals a day, Guide, Service Vehicle, Sightseeing and entrance fees, 3'rd Party Insurance for Motorcycle in Laos and Vietnam.

Cost 79,500 Baht per Rider
Single room +11,700 Baht
Pillion 63,600 Baht

Please send me a Message for complete Tour details in Thai or English - Mike

Group is Limited to 12 Riders

Reactions: Eoin Christie