09' KLX250 Special Edition Plastics

SPKGO

Jul 11, 2009
I'm looking for any info on where i could order the black front fender of the special edition 09 klx250 or dtracker if it is the same fender as the dirt version of the klx. I'm from the U.S and can't find anywhere that supplies this. I'm looking for the s version front fender in black not the sf (american dtracker version).

here is a link if you haven't seen what im talking about:

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/ ... d%2009.htm

any help would be appreciated. thanks

Ally

Dec 13, 2007
An interesting quote:

Until its debut, the KLX250 has distinguished itself for its ease of use and the excellent quality of finishes.With the addition of this new color is a viable solution for urban travel.
I like "wordsmiths" :lol:

Ally

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Quite a few Guys here have Mixed and Matched the KLX/D-Tracker Plastics. I saw a D-Tracker in Loei with the Complete Green KLX Plastics, A few Black KLX are around Chiang Mai also. All Plastics are Interchangeable so No Dramas and Cheap as well :wink: The D-Tracker front Guard may be slightly smaller but not sure? All Plastics can be Ordered from any of the Kawasaki Shops that Sell the Big Bike Range and most have the different Colours in Stock! Good Luck.

SPKGO

Jul 11, 2009
thanks for the info. if anyone has a web link to a shop over there that would be good to

Nov 7, 2007
Friend of mine just had his D-Tracker fairings sent to BKK for a custom white paint job. It's kind of sparkly white, bike looks fantastic. I thought he had gotten white fairings from somewhere, the paint is that good.