1 or 2 days group ride out of Phuket - Nov 14th

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
Gents - Looks like I won't be making it to Chiang Mai this year due to a new job, but,

I might have a sales junket to Phuket Nov 10th till 14th, and might be able to tack a couple of days onto the end for a quick ride...

Anyone interested in heading out for a quick overnight ride???

A few problems planning to much at the moment;
* It is only 6 weeks from now, and the company still hasn't actually committed to the conference.
* If they do commit, at this late stage, I might not be able to get any customers to go, and therefore I won't be able to go.
* The Conference already extends over the weekend, so I might not be able to tack any Daewoo Time onto the end.
* I might be expected to travel to and from Phuket with my customers.

Would be keen to grab a bike and head out to Trang or something.

Cheers,
Daewoo

Aug 27, 2007
Hey Dazzler,
Give me a shout when you have some more info and can confirm . Would definitely be on if I'm free at the time. BTW; ol' TJ departed on 10/11/08. We could have a coupla sherbets in his memory.

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
Noel Akers wrote: BTW; ol' TJ departed on 10/11/08. We could have a coupla sherbets in his memory.
Would be rude not to...

Is it normal to go to The Wat on the day and pay your respects??? I wouldn't mind doing that if I can.

Wish the f^cking useless company would get their shit together and organise this... How amature does it look to the customers when they only get 4 weeks notice...

I'll let you know as soon as I know more...

Cheers,
Darryl

Aug 27, 2007
Yes , I think so .....but neither of us are normal ....so we'll do what feels right I guess.
Looking forward to catching up.

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
It is looking like the conference will no be pushed back to early December... which will start ruling out getting any Aussie customers to go... Because Australian business basically stops for 4 weeks over Christmas (much like Europe does in summer), everyone is working hard to finish things off before the break...

Typical planning from this company...

So you will have to go and say some words to TJ on my Beerhalf, and I'll update you as plans firm up... Hopefully some other Phuketians will join up if it happens...

Cheers,
Darryl