2005 YAMAHA wr250f Import papers only

Oct 8, 2013
Selling my Yamaha wr250 due to new bike purchase Bt137,500 ono . Tel 0895587106
Its a 2005 in fantastic condition with no faults . It has been run on Motul oil and Yamaha filters always changed long before factory guidelines .All chassis/suspension bearings are well lubricated and operating smoothly with no play ( rare ) . The engine was treated to new piston and cam chain approx 12 hrs ago and there has been no valve movement in 2 years ( due to regular air filter replacements ) . The tiers are almost new and chain/sprockets/brakes are all very good . This is a superb bike which is only available as a replacement bike came my way and i couldn't resist it .

Have pictures will load asap

Oct 8, 2013
Selling my Yamaha wr250 due to new bike purchase Bt137,500 ono . Tel 0895587106
Its a 2005 in fantastic condition with no faults . It has been run on Motul oil and Yamaha filters always changed long before factory guidelines .All chassis/suspension bearings are well lubricated and operating smoothly with no play ( rare ) . The engine was treated to new piston and cam chain approx 12 hrs ago and there has been no valve movement in 2 years ( due to regular air filter replacements ) . The tiers are almost new and chain/sprockets/brakes are all very good . This is a superb bike which is only available as a replacement bike came my way and i couldn't resist it .