2011 New Harley Davidson Prices.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Here is the Current Harley Davidson Line up of Models and Prices for Thailand. You will notice that some of the Bikes available here are not available in the USA anymore? Example is the Sportster 883R which is a Cracking Bike with Twin Disc Front end and Adjustable Suspension which doesn't drag on the Ground! Also some Models are available with Mid Controls also as I have stated before. This is only for the Asian Market! The Prices may be open to some Negotiation as they did give some Healthy Discounts on these Prices During the International Motorshow in Bangkok!!!
scan0002Small.jpg

Any Questions contact the Guys in Bangkok as they are More than Helpful!
http://www.harley-davidsonbangkok.com/

Feb 24, 2006
Ian, any chance you can repost the price list with higher def.? I can't make the prices out properly. Thanks.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
I will Try and get the 2012 Prices and Post them soon. Harley Davidson Bangkok have had a Tough Time because of the Floods! Been Closed for nearly a Month. Their Shop isn't Flooded but surrounding Roads and other Areas are and Logistically it is difficult for People to get out there! So with the Start of the best time of Year to Ride What should have been a Big Selling Month moving lots of Bikes has been Washed out literally!!!