3mm thick aluminium sheet for skid plate

Hi Guys,
Can anybody help me source some 3mm aluminium sheet to fabricate a skid plate for my Suzuki 650 V-Strom. I am in Buriram and looking preferably for a decent size off cut but happy to buy a full sheet if the price and postage is right. Any he

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back