Air Asia's FAX

SuziQ

Oct 29, 2006
"For the moment, all FAX flights are domestic Malaysian destinations only. However, it will extend services to international destinations in the future."

SuziQ

Oct 29, 2006
Lowest travel airfare: Air Asia is having its promo period now.
Booking period : 6 March - 18 March
travel period : I July -30 Sept.

Minus tax and other charges , prices kick off at $9.00/ baht 300.

You may want to check it out.

SuziQ

Oct 29, 2006
quote:

Originally posted by Captain_Slash

SuziQ
Any word on their plans for London to Chiang Mai yet?

Flights from the West to Asia ~ not yet. Refer to first and second post. That's what they had on the link.

When booking passage from your end, how or what is the link you usually log on to? From my end I have about 5 options:
AA M'sia
AA Singapore
AA Vietnam
AA Indonesia
AA Cambo
AA Brunei
AA Thailand

For me, fare is calculated entirely in Malaysian riggit (RM) IF I book a return ticket. I made a mistake of booking my return trip from PP separately. Got charged in US$ and the cost far more than what it would have cost had I booked a return ticket.

Am heading for Bali in August. Return trip only cost RM235 (including taxes) / Baht 2350.

Jun 21, 2006
Captain Slash, well you can forget about cheap flites to the UK with Air Asia, they have just announced it will be put back till July 2008, apparantly they cant get the planes at the right prices

Jun 21, 2006
As the saying goes... If it's too good to be true, it is too good to be true...

So seems we have to wait till next year now, and see if they deliver as promised

SuziQ

Oct 29, 2006
quote:

Originally posted by tropicaljohno

Captain Slash, well you can forget about cheap flites to the UK with Air Asia, they have just announced it will be put back till July 2008, apparantly they cant get the planes at the right prices

Yup, I don't think it's going to happen in a hurry either.
Sometiem in 2003-2004 AA signed an agreement to fly direct to the Indochinas including laos. Still no direct flight to Laos.

Think It's a case of AA is willing but the local airline is weak.