Aliases and nicknames

Snail

Subscribed
Nov 2, 2005
Cnx
"Pedrosa" is the spanish word for Kocinski. That is all

I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!
If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, then I'd rather be completely f***ing mental

Oct 12, 2005
I think being under the tuteledge of ass wipe minded former 250 champ Puig (another spaniard with the same "better than rest" mentality) has sadly rubbed off on the kid. HRC sadly seemed to have a checkered past of mistreating decent riding folks i.e. Jeremy Mcrath, Ricky Carmicheal and our beloved Rossi. Poor Haydens in the hunt for the overall(HRC's first since Rossi left) and HRC still had him on equipment testing setups (swingarm and frames) for next years 800cc bike for their beloved Pedrosa.

Right on the money with the Kocinski reference Snail.

Next years pit stalls should be as dysfunctional as ever with Hayden and Pedrosa pulling for top cock in the henhouse.

Cheers all.
"Formerly known as the twat, racer55"

Snail

Subscribed
Nov 2, 2005
Cnx
quote:

Originally posted by Shawn in Oz

I thought this topic was about different *aliases & nicknames"
Eh Lek!

So you're still alive and kicking! The nicknames and alias title was used as a few people on this site also post under various aliases. Probably so they can argue with themselves as no one else bothers to reply to them. Maybe Pedrosa is related to Kosinski but is hiding the fact

I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!
If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, then I'd rather be completely f***ing mental

Jan 7, 2004
And Mr Famous said "that you never post on his website",
but it's not really you as you've grown a new name.
By the way you're going you'll pass my massive post count soon.

I reckon i've figured out your nick,
if many years ago if i was wearing a vespa shirt you'd be calling
yourself "speedy gonzales" by now or/and the female version of hoi-tak is too horrible to comprehend.

I should be back in CNX in July 2007 for a week due to having to buy another car as my old one blew up, i know 4 wheels never turns out well.

And to keep to the theme of this topic
Regards Sprat (my Aussie nick)