Any GT-Riders around Cha Am

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Hi Friends,

Dream comes true, we just rent our beach house for few monthin Koh Pagan and I wonder if it would be any GT-Riders around to meet, ride together and exchange around the passion we share....

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Let us say for houses you have everything,from 10.000 BTH a month to 100.000 BTH a month, we went for a 20.000 BTH a month

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
AZOULAY wrote: Let us say for houses you have everything, from 1 mio TBH up to 10 and up, but for around 5 you have what I will call a wonderfull house with your own swiming pool and some 220 tarawha
Sound's fantastic, happy for ya.
will pass by next time we heading to Phuket,,

Oct 17, 2006
interesting, just posted in the Phuket forum question=

IF not Phuket, where else in Thailand ??
http://www.phuket-info.com/forums/expat ... iland.html
Because Phuket is getting a bit narrow for me.
Hua Hin area was the first alternative that came up. Hope you dont mind that I consider Cha Am part of the area. In short I want to ride up from Phuket soon to explore.

I will be in touch.
Pico

Perhaps it would have been more productive to ask this question WHERE ELSE in the GTR forum or ThaiVisa in the first place.
But if you care to read the post there are some interesting answers ranging from Nong Kai to Trang.

If anyone cares to add his experiences that will be wonderful. Perhaps under a separate post so that more people participate ??

Pico

Oct 17, 2006
Glad I´m not alone in my feelings about Phuket. Thought of Ranong area too, ever so beautiful. Near Kapoe there is a B&B place Seena Lodge, run by an Aussi and his wife where I stayed a couple of times. Unpretentious place.

The only irritating issue was that it says in the Lonely Planet that this aerea is the wettest in Thailand. Have not checked further and dont exclude anything.

In any event, congratulations !!