Anyone knowing or riding the Tiger Boxer 150 or 200 cc?

hs0zfe

Aug 31, 2009
Money is tight and as much as I like the CBR 150, it is too small for me. (I had my share of cramps while riding - not pleasant, having to stand up on the pegs while riding)

The 150 cc might be underpowered? Tiger says they aim at replacing the old Kawasaki GTO as vehicle for all these side cars. So it can be equipped with 4 (four) shock absorbers! :eek:

Folks like the 250 RS which has many upgrades and is lighter.

The 200 cc is the Police bike.

Not sure I ever even saw a 150 cc Boxer?

Cheers,
Chris

Sep 22, 2008
Mate. the 150 is currently export only to the Philipenes. I know a couple of people that ride the 250 and have ridden one to KK from Bkk. nice bike

Dec 10, 2009
What's the sticker price on one of those new CBR 150's in Thailand?

Here in Canada Honda's MSRP Price is $3,599

Thanks
Ian

Oct 5, 2007
Hi

I have a boxer 200cc and rode it the first half of the year through bkk. Nice bike for the city. For longer rides you need to do something about the seat (if you like your balls to survive).

1.jpg

I got some extra's (oil cooler for additional power, handle bar guards, disk brake on the back). I am now working in Rayong and will be for the next 2 years. Just got my new BMW 800 GS so my Tiger will be for sale (together with my XR, F650 GS dakar) next week. If you are interested I paid 55000 for it, one year old, 1500 km and will sell it for 40000. PM me if you are interested

Nov 7, 2007
Hi Bert,
You must have the 200 Boxer with the 1st generation seat if you got the "Ballbreaker" ,the new seat was first made since April 2009 and my Boxer 250RS was the first shipped out with it on 28 March 2009.
I am certain if you ,or anyone who buys your boxer, wishes to exchange this to the newer seat than tiger will be more than willing to help out.
I did post it on the other thread ,the Handle Guard , and rear discbrake on your Boxer caught also my eye...a good upgrade was also the oilcooler.

Chris,
here is some great deal for you... :) Hope to see you on a Boxer soon.

happy trails,

mbox

PS: Capatain Slash is right , being "Online Sales Agent" for Tiger & Sachs Bikes in Thailand, i am answering whatever i can. If i don't know the answer i would ask Tiger Motors and than give correct info...no fairytales been told :) PM me here or send email to support(at)tigersachsclub(dot)com if you wish to contact me directly.