Bangkok BMW motorcyle service help needed!

Mar 22, 2005
Hello,
A friend is traveling in Nepal and will be headed to Thailand soon. He needs to find an authorized BMW motorcycle dealer in order to arrange a service appointment.

Would you please help me find a BMW motorcycle dealer in Bangkok. I have tried all the dealers' websites, but it's not clear which one sells motorbikes.

Please email me the contact info, including address, phone number and email to my email below:

[email [email protected]][email protected][/email]

Thank you so much for your help.
Rich

BobS

Jan 20, 2003
Barcelona Motors is the Bangkok BMW dealer that sells bikes. There are also dealers in Chiang Mai and Phuket.

BobS

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

Mar 22, 2005
I have emailed Barcelona Motors in Bangkok to no avail, if anyone is able to give me the contact information for the other dealers, please let me know. Thank you very much

BobS

Jan 20, 2003
Try contacting the BMW office in Bangkok. The director of motorcycles is Erwin Ruser.

[email [email protected]][email protected][/email]

He can't set up any appointments, but can give you contact info for all dealers in country.

BobS

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"