Better GPS mapping

May 20, 2005
Well I’m envious. At the moment I would much rather be clocking up the miles even on a rented dog from Mr Mechanic (actually, they’re not too bad) but my UK bike suffered snapped throttle cables just before New Year and it left me trudging around for

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Sep 30, 2006

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

May 20, 2005

Sep 30, 2006