Bike Rental Isaan

rene-s

Aug 3, 2005
Does anybody know a shop where its possible to rent some sportbikes, 400-600cc, in north or north-east?
Rgds, Rene.

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
Rene,

Sorry mate, I tried for a while to get info on this for myself to no avail.

I was assured by hotels and such that scooter type rentals are possible, but the closest I came to a lead on a bigger bike was to rent one in Pattaya, and ride it to Issan.

That isn't to say that you won't find one once you are there, but I wasn't going to leave that to chance.

Cheers,
Daewoo

rene-s

Aug 3, 2005
Thanks Daewoo anyway, i thought allready so, but friends of mine would like to rent a sportbike in the cold season for travelling trough isaan, i look further.
Rgds, rene.

Auke

Nov 10, 2003
Don't know about the following places in Udon Thani but it maybeworthwhile to contact them and ask what they have available.

================
Cars & motorbike hire / rentals are available from the following locations;

* Steve's Udon Beer Garden (Cars and motorbikes for rent)
* Aussie Pub Udon Thani (Cars and motorbikes for rent)
Contact Justin & May: 06-1086359, 09-2527129 Website:
Link removed
* Steves Bar & Restaurant , Udon Thani (Cars and motorbikes for rent)

Take care

Auke

Jan 31, 2006
I've never seen any sport bikes for rent in Isaan, but in Khon Kaen they have smaller bikes like the Phantom and Kawasaki Boss for rent. A rental place in Sofitel has one 175cc Boss and a restaurant across the street (Steak House 23) has a new 200cc Phantom. You can get both places down to 400B a day. Not the 400-600cc sport bike your friends are looking, but the closest I've personally seen in Isaan.
Take care,
B.

Jul 6, 2004
spent over 4 weeks around Muktahan with a girlfriend of mine, didn't see anything over 250cc for sale and definately no rentals, there is little need for rentals as the place ain't to touristy yet.

Once u go Asian, forget about Caucasian