Bike rentals in Huay Xai ???

Dec 15, 2010
Hi all,

I'm planing to make a visa-run into Laos, no big trip, just spend a few days to avoid a second visa-run before I leave Thailand.
I understand that there are some companies who will ship a bike to Huay Xai, but as I'll use it only 2-3 days, that will be way too expensive. :(
Also to bring my own for that short time, I think it's not worth the hassle. :?: It's even not possible, as I don't have the green book yet. The name is not changed yet.:thumbdown:
So the question is quite simple. Does anyone know if there is a reliable guest-house or shop who rent out bikes. A Honda dream or something similar would do the trick, just to stay a little bit flexible and check out nearby villages. If there is something bigger available I wouldn't mind either. Thanks for your input. :p

Auke

Nov 10, 2003
Have seen scooters for rent on the main street but don't remember anymore where exactly - just ask around and you should find them.

Dec 15, 2010
Auke;263721 wrote: Have seen scooters for rent on the main street but don't remember anymore where exactly - just ask around and you should find them.

Thanks mate,

That will do the trick..