Bike testing with a twist

May 6, 2009
Check out this video from French Mag, Moto Journal.
It is not only humorous but shows how bike should be used. What these guys are doing is the very reason I love bikes and it is how I like to ride.
It may be irresponsible, stupid and dangerous to some people but to me it is the only way to ride.

If the video locks at the 2 minute 15 second mark try the French version with no English subtitles

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Hey i didnt know that French can make comedy,,,BUT that was fun to watch,, thanx for finding that out for us...

KZ

Aug 20, 2003
Here's another interesting video by moto journal. It's quite tame compared to the stunts shown above, more on the mellow side, but still funny. The cross plain crank is explained in a bar using vodka shotglasses. Unfortunately no subtitles, only frogspeak, but it's still nice to watch the R1 in the countryside and on the track.

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
KZ wrote: Here's another interesting video by moto journal. It's quite tame compared to the stunts shown above, more on the mellow side, but still funny. The cross plain crank is explained in a bar using vodka shotglasses. Unfortunately no subtitles, only frogspeak, but it's still nice to watch the R1 in the countryside and on the track.

Man that was funny,, i mean even im NOT fluent in french bt understan a lot,, it was funny,,thanx for sharing

KZ

Aug 20, 2003
That's the way I'd like to be able to ride - less outright speed and power but balance and control, the guy is like an acrobat.

The ideal urban "getaway vehicle"...