Brand New Norton 961 Cafe Racer for Sale in Bangkok

Jan 4, 2014
Wow that is a beautiful bike but sadly out of my current price range.

I am however getting into 'this kind of thing' (not intentionally but I'm just a sucker for the whole look of the bikes and fashion/lifestyle!), so could you give some details of this shop in Bangna? I live right next door and would love to know of a local place where I can go and drool... :shock:

Jul 18, 2007
Sure. It is on the inbound (to Bangkok) side of the Bang Na-Trat road. If you are on the north side of BangNa-Trat, easiest thing is to head toward Chonburi, make the U-Turn at Mega Bangna, then stay on the feeder for a km or two until JUST BEFORE you get to the Theparak turnoff. It is on your left on that turnoff corner.

If that's not clear, email me at norman dot sanders at gmail dot com and I'll try again without wasting forum time/bandwidth. S.

Jan 4, 2014
NDSinBKK;302543 wrote: Sure. It is on the inbound (to Bangkok) side of the Bang Na-Trat road. If you are on the north side of BangNa-Trat, easiest thing is to head toward Chonburi, make the U-Turn at Mega Bangna, then stay on the feeder for a km or two until JUST BEFORE you get to the Theparak turnoff. It is on your left on that turnoff corner.

If that's not clear, email me at norman dot sanders at gmail dot com and I'll try again without wasting forum time/bandwidth. S.
Know that location, thanks.