Crash, Boom, Bang.

Sep 26, 2006
Typing this message with one hand, the other one is broken.

Came off the MT-01 the other day. Went round a corner I didn't expect a little to fast, hit the kerb and ended up over the medien on the other side of the road. My fault entirely. Making these bikes roar is addictive!!!

Anyway bike is knackered, got a mate to stick it on a truck and take it to the shop for repairs which will probably take a couple or three months as all the parts will need to come from Japan. I can't bare to take look until they've got it in peices, heartbreaking!!!

Take it slow out there boys, there's trouble roind every bend...

Oct 17, 2006
Sorry to hear that mate , lovely bike too , the main thing is you can walk away and ride again, hope the arm heals ok,

regards Jerry

Sep 26, 2006
Cheers mate. After reading what happened to the bloke on the Ducati up north it makes you think.

My arm will be fine, not too sure about my bike!!!

Oct 12, 2005
Christ Berty,

Sorry to hear about the mishap and glad to hear that you came away without more serious injuries. It seems like yesterday I remember seeing pics of your new treasure that was just picked up from the dealer.

At least you were having fun.

Sep 26, 2006
It nigh on was bloody yesterday when I picked up the bike. No insurance either!!!

Anyway I fancy a new Yamaha FZ1 now!!

Sep 26, 2006
It's at a mate's house now as I can't bare to look at it. It'll go to Motozone for repairs when they open on the 8th.

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
Sorry to hear about this also Berty. If it's any consolation you can see the photo of my TDM crashed on the MHS Loop 2 years ago on the "Stuff Ups" topic. It took about 3 months to get all the parts but it was put back together good as new. Hope you can do the same.