David Making 1,000 posts...

Jun 21, 2006
Hey David

Congratulations..... I see you have just made 1,000 posts, does that mean you get another red star......

I am trying my best to keep moving up the list.....

Oh, by the way, I was in Patong, and showed the foto of you with your arm around Pico, to some of the Katoeys.. they were impressed with the position of your other hand, and said "You are just the type of guy they are looking for"

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
quote:

Originally posted by tropicaljohno

Hey David

Congratulations..... I see you have just made 1,000 posts, does that mean you get another red star......

I am trying my best to keep moving up the list.....

Oh, by the way, I was in Patong, and showed the foto of you with your arm around Pico, to some of the Katoeys.. they were impressed with the position of your other hand, and said "You are just the type of guy they are looking for"

TJ
yeah thanks for congrats, you'd think I had better things to do with my time wouldn't you?
Dont know about the stars, will have to look into the settings.
Kratoeys, bring em on, the GT Riders in Cnx will sort 'em out & send 'em packing with their tails between their legs...Dr G could also use some more tales for his Sexpeditions book.

Nov 14, 2004
Dave congrats at the 1000+ posts, they have all been a pleasure to read, or maybe except the one about the "Dwarf the goat an the jar of peanut butter" Keep them coming....scott..land Of oz...

Jan 25, 2007
Hi guys, im from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I find your forum in GT riders very interesting... an actual fact, im planning to ride to Golden Triangle or north of Thailand sometime in March this year. Would any of you guys have any plan for that kind of rides? If you guys doen't mind that i tag along and experience some of the fun and adventure that your group been gaining all this while? Thanks & cheers