DONT PISS ON MY BIKE

Apr 22, 2003
Just recently returned from another Nan- Doi Phukka ride, 8 of us all together, but on return back to the hotel one night after a night in the River side pub in Nan i stopped out side a local massage shop where one of the girls had been indulging in a few beers, full of brave she insisted that i give a ride down the road on the back of my GSXR, warning her that it would scare the crapp out of her she still insisted, so being the gentle man i am i obliged, taking off and giving it a big handfull thier were screams of GO BACK GO BACK, which i did, after stopping the bike i jumped off and she was standing with one foot on the road and the other leg draped over my bike, then she off loaded pissing all down the side of my bike right thier in front of every one standing in the street, NICE GIRL, she quickly jumped on her honda dream and took off down the road like a rocket leaving us standing thier looking at the puddle that surrounded my bike

Nov 14, 2004
Jon'os, M8, some people pay big bucks to see that on 8mm, you saw it live, Champion!!!....Scott..My story is, I know a bloke who saw a girl.....on the bike..yowser, yowser.

Apr 10, 2006
I suppose it was either that or piss on her own bike if there was no public toilets around - girl showed initiative !

Apr 22, 2003
Well Ian, she doesnt read this forum, and i did forget to mention it to her, besides we have been married that long now nothing i do suprises her any more.