Dual Sport Modular Helmet

HDMAN

May 5, 2008
Dual sport modular helmet, will be looking for a new one, need good ventilation, any use that kind of helmet? if yes pros and cons please

Cheers

Sep 13, 2010
I bought a Schubert E1.

They're about 25k from Panda Rider.

I found it to be front-heavy and I bought too big a size, so ended up selling it for about half what I paid for it.

I now use a Real dual-sport helmet which is so much more comfortable and a tenth of the price, while still being a decent lid.

HDMAN

May 5, 2008
I bought a Schubert E1.

They're about 25k from Panda Rider.

I found it to be front-heavy and I bought too big a size, so ended up selling it for about half what I paid for it.

I now use a Real dual-sport helmet which is so much more comfortable and a tenth of the price, while still being a decent lid.

In Europe i use Schuberth C4, didn’t like it, got a Shark evo one 2, no ventilation, very pure.
Will looking at this one, should be in Thailand next week

X.VILIJORD - NEXX Helmets

Reactions: Marmite

canthai

Subscribed
Apr 8, 2015
Did you also post this question on Thai Visa ? If so I will refrain from repeating myself

May 5, 2012
Did you also post this question on Thai Visa ? If so I will refrain from repeating myself

Still worth repeating as not all of us frequent thai visa and myself as well as other I'm sure are interested in folks opinions on different helmets as I'll also be in the market for a new lid soon :)

canthai

Subscribed
Apr 8, 2015
I brought an LS2 FF324 Metro Firefly with me on the bird.

Bought it because of the excellent airflow. Large channels in the top vent hot air out. Works great - first helmet here where my head doesn't get wet with sweat.

Built in sun visor works great.

The visor - took it off right away as it is just too flimsy. (Black in pic)

The provided clear shield is not pinlock ready, but the replacements I brought with me are - strange.

I wear ear plugs - but even without the noise is acceptable up to about 120

Would replace it with the same if required.
LS2.jpg

Sep 13, 2010
Hopefully Shark will build a modular dual-sport helmet soon, as they (along with Real) are the only brand I've found that fit me comfortably.