For Sale - Kawasaki D-Tracker Super Motard

Jan 16, 2007
Kawasaki D-Tracker Super Motard, 2003 model.

Orange and black.

Bht 80, 000

Will consider offers.

Chiang Mai.

Aug 5, 2007
Is the bike in question, the same as the one sold on here a year ago that has had an engine exchange due to been ridden with no oil in the engine?

Mar 20, 2007
rich1968 wrote: Is the bike in question, the same as the one sold on here a year ago that has had an engine exchange due to been ridden with no oil in the engine?
If it is the "bike in question" at least it has a new engine. :lol:

Aug 5, 2007
urrr....so you cannot put an older engine in a bike....???/ :roll: anyhow the bike was sold..so it really does not matter.

Mar 20, 2007
rich1968 wrote: urrr....so you cannot put an older engine in a bike....???/ :roll: anyhow the bike was sold..so it really does not matter.
Ahh yes, you can put an older engine in a bike. Do you know for certain this is the case with this guy's bike?

Nice to have ad's here in this forum. By dashing ppl's ad's with speculation may keep people from posting.

Why didn't you just come out and say this remark about the "older" engine in the first place?

Aug 5, 2007
If I knew for certain I don't think that I would have needed to ask..... And as stated previously, the bike was sold anyhow. Alas, since then I have managed to purchase the 2 motard bikes I needed. :D So lets just get on with our lives. :wink: