Great Service from EBC brakes!

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
I believe in giving credit where credit is due so I'd like people to know that I had a very positive experience in dealing with Craig at EBC Thailand. I've always used EBC pads on my bikes and put a full floating EBC disc on my XR440 motard here a few years ago - always got great results so I am a big fan of their products.

So, after a couple of email enquiries to Craig which were answered promptly I placed the order on the 11th via email and they arrived via EMS on the 15th exactly as promised. Price was pretty OK too - 3,000 thb for 2 sets - front and rear. Highly recommended. :)

Cheers,

Pikey.

Jan 12, 2003
Well done, Pikey!

Its always nice to be able to award a compliment for good service - these are sometimes hard to find... And of course, its very good to see people are supporting one of our most loyal advertisers! Craig's financial support helps keep this forum going, and growing...

Cheers

Ben

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
11,162 kms out of my last set of rear pads: FA140 Kevlar Pads.
They ran out in Laos - I neglected to check my pads until the day before I left, so took a set of used Goldfren with me & fitted them in Phonsavan. There's a few hills between Phonsavan & Cnx & there is no comparison - the EBC pads are winners every time!
Ive ordered 2 new sets.

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
SAME IN HERE

I have good pads in my "Buss" as well and they are very good ones

Front Pads FA294HH & Rear Pads FA304HH

They FIT for very heavy bikes like mine and well recomended by me

Davidfl;264256 wrote: 11,162 kms out of my last set of rear pads: FA140 Kevlar Pads.
They ran out in Laos - I neglected to check my pads until the day before I left, so took a set of used Goldfren with me & fitted them in Phonsavan. There's a few hills between Phonsavan & Cnx & there is no comparison - the EBC pads are winners every time!
Ive ordered 2 new sets.

Oct 17, 2006
I use EBC pads in all my bikes Ducati and HD and Honda ...the HH pads provise excellent fade free sensitive braking ..the only possible downside is possible rotor wear due to the harder compund .

feejer

Feb 16, 2007
monsterman;264283 wrote: I use EBC pads in all my bikes Ducati and HD and Honda ...the HH pads provise excellent fade free sensitive braking ..the only possible downside is possible rotor wear due to the harder compund .
EBC for me on everything. Works as well as the "Ultra-Premium" brands without the ultra-premium price. The HH sintered have always worked great for the 2 wheelers and the Redstuff combined with their GD series rotors has been a winner for the autos. Really want to try their new Bluestuff (NDX compound) for track days. Supposed to be OK for the street but I have my doubts about that one. Cold race pads are no fun in the morning.

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Thanks to my buddy Craig-EBC, I now run all my bikes on EBC pads, even the clutch on the DR is EBC. Always perfect service as to product-price-communication-shipping. Even when parts are not on stock it didn't take him long to get them from abroad. Ten times better than that cheap crap you find at most shops. Cheers, Franz

Tubber

Oct 20, 2006
Used Craig as well and excellent service , a refreshing change. Brett is also worth mentioning for Hiflo Filtro oil and air filters, great service too.

Fatlad

Nov 27, 2010
Well Done Craig great service.
Just go full set EBC double H sintered for my Versys, must say amazed with preformance over the standard ones, heard many different views on pad replacement many suggest to replace the rotors, brake lines and fluid as well, to me for value for money and ease of instalation this is the best fix.