Great Trip!

Feb 18, 2009
Greeting to Eric & Nee, David, Ian andfthe cast of characters at X centre. I am back settled in here in the states and the snow is only about a metre deep, but we will be getting more tomorrow. I completed my 3 1/2 week Thailand tour on Christmas day and can honestly say it was better than NZ, ZA, CH, AR which i have visited the past few years. Meeting David & the xtreme group certainly was one of the highlights of the trip. Not to be outdone of course by the the great riding, terrific twisty roads ( if the map says steep, believe it!), great weather and beautiful resorts. If you are visiting this site and thinking of a moto tour of Thailand, stop thinking about it and start acting on it. I travelled it alone on Eric & Nee's BMWR1100R and had a great time due to the help from my gracious hosts with setting up my accommodations. First there were day trips close to Mai Rim, then a weeklong Mai Hon Son loop, back to Mai Rim for a short visit and some minor adjustments, then on to the Golden triangle loop. All were fantastic!. I even got to witness a change in government while i was there, all very interesting. If I can help any potential visitors out w/ info or advice, you acn reah me at [email [email protected]][email protected][/email].
See you later & have a great trip