GTR1400 in Thailand? Unfortunately not this year.

Tubber

Oct 20, 2006
Contacted Kawasaki Thailand to see if they are going to bring in the GTR1400. Here is their reply .

Thank you very much for your support to Kawasaki product.

We are sorry to inform you that we have no plan for launching GTR1400 in this year but this model still in our request
to Japan factory. We are waiting confirmation from them about development to match with Thai Regulation.

May be this good news would be granted next year. Please follow up from the website or Motor Show.

Currently, we can provide 250 CC. (Ninja250R, D-Tracker and KLX250) , 650CC. (ER-6n) and Cruiser 900 CC. (Vulcan900 Custom & Classic)
and the latest model 1,000 CC. (ZX-10r). We will launch ER-6f in the end of this year.

If you need more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us again .

Best regards,

Direct Retail Sales Dept.
Kawasaki Motors Enterprise (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.

Also asked for the Udon Thani dealer info.
I forgot to inform dealer in Udorntani ; Mr.Prayoon 081-9755445, 042-244900-4
Dealer name " Yongyontrakarn"

You still after a VN900 Ray?

I was very surprised to get a reply from Kawasaki let alone the next day so top marks there.
I bought a new Yamaha FZ-1, good enough bike but not for the longer distances or luggage. Rode an FJR1300 from Bangkok to Khon Kaen and was impressed but if Kawasaki start bringing in the GTR1400 next year I will be buying one.

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Hi Friends,

Could someone update on the availability of the Kawasaki ER-6N in shops around BKK ? A friend of mine who travels with me wanted to acquired one "cash and carry". He says black model is preferable.

Thanks