Happy New Year 2010

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
HAPPY NEW YEAR To all the GT Rider gang.

I hope you all have a good one tonight.

Get some photos & post 'em here later on.

Meanwhile ....

ALL THE BEST FOR LOTS OF RIDING, FUN & HAPPINESS IN 2010

Ride safely & take care.

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
HAPPY NEW YEAR from Ubon area as well,,

camera is ready David but im not sure if those pictures ever make to here,, have to look day after what i have got,, my wife has bad habbit to take so sleeping pictres of me so i might post one,,,,

It has been again merable year of many thing's happening and some nice rides and NEW friends i made and Old lads saw in many places this year.

Those of you who are on the ROAD over the next few days, PLS take it easy and for those who are staying home,, take few too many beer's and Wiskeys or what ever is yur joice of Alcohol,, Vodka going down in here and i know Bard likes that as well.
Dougal is after some ODD Scotch Stuff and Franz if going after LEO..

Good to meet all of you and ohhh, almost forgot DAD,, hope your RIP'S are doign ok an you are recovery is going well.

Tony and BKK huligans you guys are on the road with Franz and his partner, take it easy and take few beers for me as well, enjoy NANA area, and Tony NO "SODA" bottle spraying fights this year(Remind you from last yeears Udon Thani)

Harri the fin,,, We Finn's take New Year in FINNISH style,, i have no idea what it means because i never remember next day what has happend....

OK,, im signing off now.....

HAPPY NEEEEEW YEAR 2010

gobs

Feb 8, 2007
Happy new year to all the GT-Riders, their family, relatives and friends...

I wish you the best you can expect...

Enjoy your bikes and rides; but keep it safety...

Cheers,
Gobs

Joko

Dec 10, 2006
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all GT riders!
May we ride more in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
happynewyear.jpg

bigal

Sep 7, 2009
a quiet night for me, the village party and down to the anursarn so the mrs cold join her friends at the massage shop :lol:
just an excuse for me to try the photo thing again!

village party

newyear09eve001.jpg

crazy gang eating, again!

newyear09eve007.jpg

newyear09eve008.jpg

seems to work :p

newyear09eve009.jpg

cheers to all