Hello Again!

Jun 14, 2009
Hi Boys!

It's been ages since I've logged in or posted, my apologies. After leaving Thaiand about 2014, I traveled from Lake Atitlan, Guatemala, to Uruguay by bus, save the Darien Gap between Panama and Columbia. Didn't do any ridding there but noticed many Baja Rouser bikes, from India and I eventually bought one in Angeles City, Philippines.

From Uruguay, I flew to Manila, then AC. Lived in a hotel for a year, then leased an apartment from 2015 to 2022. Went back to the USA, Feb 2020 and couldn't return to the the Phils, so I chilled in Mexico, albeit, bike less. Now I'm back in Pattaya and have hooked up with young RexLater I will post some pics of my Philippines rides. All the best, BB

Reactions: aj47 and DavidFL
Jun 14, 2009
Thanks David. Young Rex is misbehaving here in Pattaya, impersonating a wild boar, the dancers in go go bars were squealing with delight when he leaped on the stage and stuck his snowt in their crotches:D

Jun 14, 2009
Spent some time in this bar during the pandemic. Lake Chapala, Mexico. Was a thrill every time I walked through those swinging doors!

Chapala4.jpg

Reactions: scotty007
Jun 14, 2009
My 2010 Ninja. Sweet bike but WAY to fast for the Philippines. Bought her from my neighbor in Angeles City, Philippines in 2019 and parked her inside my apartment when I went back for what I thought might be a six month USA road trip in Feb, 2020. Man was I wrong! Finally made it back to AC in April 2022, bought a new battery- and she started right up! I couldn't believe it, but the same thing happened with the neighbors little step through Yamaha, started up on the first kick! Go Yamaha!

Sold the Ninja November 2022 for slightly more than I bought her for in 2019. Inflated (Pandemic) vehicle prices even in the Philippines.
Ninja 650A.jpg