Help Required sourcing vintage turn signals

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
A friend is looking for some turn signals for a Honda C95. Has anyone passed or know of a place where such things might be sourced her in LOS.

I weird request i know but sometimes one stumbles on the strangest places here.
C95leftsideall.jpg

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Mike, I own an not so old XJ750Seca with 24 years on its wheels, had to buy some vintage parts via ebay international, must admit got all delivered by mail from usa-canada-austria-germany into thailand without any problems. you should give it a try too. good luck, franz

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
You can probably Buy them New at the Shop just before you turn into the Street to Joe's Bike Shop in Chiang Mai. They Have Piles of Stuff. Just Take a Sample and they will pop straight back with it. Heaps of all the Old Stuff available up here!!!

Jun 21, 2006
If you are in Bangkok the place to go on a Saturday nite, are the markets on
Lat Phrao

Take MRT to Lat Phrao station, follow signs for Park And Ride, when you come out market across road.

Market starts about 7pm, have for sale, Honda 70's, 90's, bikes like in fotos, heaps and heaps of vintage indacators, head lights bike parts etc, even a new speedo for lambretta scooter, ( my interest)

need a couple of hours there to check out the stalls

was there last Saturday, and good to see the immaculately restored VW Kombi vans the owners wer bringing there stuff in.

More or less guaranteed to get any bits you want for your bike, they also had a cuple of bikes like yours for sale there