Honda Win 100cc and Minsk 125cc FOR SALE

Vitoo

Jul 25, 2011
hello,, we bought an almost brand new Honda Win and a fairly good working Minsk in Vietnam. We have the papers of ownership for both bikes. We're making our way through Laos to Thailand, and intend to sell the bikes
before we leave. We'll be on Koh Pha Ngan (full moon party) from the 11th till the 15th of august and after that we'll go to Bangkok.

Please contact us if interested, prices can be discussed.

Best regards,

Vito Hattem

Aug 10, 2011
themanwithnoname;270223 wrote: Would you be willing to part with the Win for $300? I currently live in Saigon, where are you?
--------------
Hi themanwithnoname,

I am Nghiem, living in HCMC. I am looking a HONDA WIN 100. If you have one for sales, pls let me know. Tks a lots !
Nghiem 0906789001
[email protected]

Oct 7, 2011
Hello,

Im realy interested. Is it still for sale, how mutch and where?

Hope to hear from you.

M

Alex O

Mar 28, 2012
Vitoo;270034 wrote: hello,, we bought an almost brand new Honda Win and a fairly good working Minsk in Vietnam. We have the papers of ownership for both bikes. We're making our way through Laos to Thailand, and intend to sell the bikes
before we leave. We'll be on Koh Pha Ngan (full moon party) from the 11th till the 15th of august and after that we'll go to Bangkok.

Please contact us if interested, prices can be discussed.

Best regards,

Vito Hattem
hi am looking for a minsk and i am in vietanne loas how much and wen u want to sell. my email [email protected]