I Should Be So Lucky (lucky Lucky!)

Didn't someone make a song about that? Anyway, Tuesday I went out to Doi Saket to meet up with Mr. 2 Wheels for a cuppa and a chinwag. sometime that night I noticed the side panel off my BMW R1150RT was missing. The cost of any BMW replacement bou

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Attachments

• P1010732.JPG
    P1010732.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 209

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Attachments

• Ashampoo_Snap_2018.02.01_00h31m06s_001_.png
    Ashampoo_Snap_2018.02.01_00h31m06s_001_.png
    178 KB · Views: 153

Attachments

• SnapShot(27).jpg
    SnapShot(27).jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 212
  • SnapShot(24).jpg
    SnapShot(24).jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 221
  • SnapShot(25).jpg
    SnapShot(25).jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 218
  • SnapShot(28).jpg
    SnapShot(28).jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 230

Last edited by a moderator:

Back