I'm back in town! Chris manager of Flamingo Travel - Tours-Rental

Sep 15, 2012
Hi guys!

After taken a long year holiday, i'm finally back in Hanoi and i'm straight back in the action, working at Flamingo Travel!

It's good to see Hung (Flamingo Travel owner) providing, solid, priceless information and he still shares the same passion for providing customers worldwide with safe, reliable motorbikes!

I'm here to help you guys as best i can by providing G.T Riders members with as much free information about motorbiking in Vietnam as possible!

Please feel free to contact me directly on here or my email address is [email protected]
I will do my best to answer any question, which are posted in the forums.

Cheers!
Chris

Mar 21, 2013
Hey Chris,

I’m in the market to purchase a dual sport. I hope to pick up a XR125 for my wife and I want a 250 or 400 for myself. Let me know. I plan on coming to Hanoi this weekend and I’m ready to buy something.I’m in the market to purchase a dual sport. I hope to pick up a XR125 for my wife and I want a 250 or 400 for myself.
Let me know. I plan on coming to Hanoi this weekend and I’m ready to buy something.

majand

Sep 3, 2013
Hi Chris, I've just picked up a 125 Yamaha from Flamingo Travel and started on a 2mth ride around Vietnam but they were unable to provide me with a tankbag and I could really do with one, any ideas as to where I could find one? I'm presently in Ha long city. Ride safe.

Feb 8, 2009
Witch border crossing is possible. Near Tay Trang ( Die Bien Phu ) and Nam Xoi ?