Kawasaki Big Bikes Dealer Locations in Thailand ?

Tubber

Oct 20, 2006
I ended up lost in the rain on some really bad roads that were half washed away between Chumpae and Nong Bua Lamphu, thought it was a shortcut. KLX would have been real handy. I also ordered a GPS pretty quickly when I got back.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
I have really enjoyed the GPS don't have to worry about a thing punch im home and go. Unfortunately I limited to cruisers.

Tubber

Oct 20, 2006
Should have bought a GPS years ago, but being Scottish I like to take care of the pennies. Not very clued up on cruisers but went to Roi-Et with one of the locals on a Suzuki Boulevard M109R, 1800 V-twin. Nice bike and quite perky performance. 2008 he paid 400,000B no book. He reckons he has no problems riding around here, good luck to him.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Ya no doubt about it GPS really adds to touring. Rode a friends 750 today it had more power then I would ever use. I'm begining to think the 900 is more then enough for me.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Apparenbtly thue have a course sit up in Bangkok wher yuo can ride one. That will be real test of how the back handles it it does good on the drag star.

Got get my bunn down ther in theb next few moths so i can have the bikle set up fior the ride seaon

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Hi David,

You're a "Star", the site is perfect, clear and complete, well done David !

Would you intend to do it as well for other brands ? The link to the address dealer list is usefull and in some other post I had suggested to set up a small address book in the same style for Bikes and parts dealers, would you pick it up ?

Anyway, keep the power on !

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Azoulay wrote: Hiid,

You're a "Star", the site is perfect, clear and complete, well done David !

Would you intend to do it as well for other brands ? The link to the address dealer list is usefull and in some other post I had suggested to set up a small address book in the same style for Bikes and parts dealers, would you pick it up ?

Anyway, keep the power on !
Azoulay
Thanks; but yeah I'm working on the others. It takes time & their websites are not always working / up-to-date with info / prices / photos.
Over the last 12 months I have emailed all of them asking for info, but as per usual, most of them don't reply! :evil: