King of the Baggers Racing from Atlanta. USA

Biggles

Subscribed
Dec 11, 2012
I’m more of a road and ADV kind of a rider with a Ducati background. Harley’s are fine .... not really my thing, BUT then I saw this
video a while ago, and was amazed. I was hooked. These are brave guys...

I sent link to a few A Grade SuperBike / SuperSport racing guys I know around the world and they'd already been watching same.
The riders in this racing class are famous former and current US Superbike riders. To watch these guys 2 wheel drift, and 'back
in’ these huge heavy 650lb min RoadGlides, Indians and similar is incredible.

This link I have put up is a great short 4-5 min race and the last 2 laps are really fun to watch. Its a good track for them, as its not
too long in the straights etc. (The bikes are moving fast but its not MotoGP horsepower level). If you look around YouTube there are
other races in this class at other tracks by same guys. Theres also a Race at Daytona Beach on ‘The Wall", and thats just wild. Baggers
at insane speeds slipsteaming each other & then late braking ... I’ve watched GP and then MotoGP for decades, and now I aslso
watch Baggers. Hope you like it too.

Reactions: Ian Bungy
Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
I love to watch these Guys but the actual Bikes are far from the original versions, Top notch suspension, Brakes and other stuff to make them handle well. Shame they never put any of that stuff on the Bikes they actually sell?

Biggles

Subscribed
Dec 11, 2012
Yes I agree totally. They even have tank pads shaped like a sports bike tank, so they have something to hang their stomach, crutch & knees on to. One fast road ride on a CRF and you know why they want that.

Biggles

Subscribed
Dec 11, 2012
Different brakes, suspension, swing arm, exhaust, triple clamps you name it. Have you seen the videos of workshops where they go over the bike mods? Huge time & dollars. Great fun to watch. I have photos I took with my phone of the TV with those 'R1 tank pads’ I’ll call them, which I’ll post when I next see them.

Biggles

Subscribed
Dec 11, 2012
Two photos of a bike taken with my phone of the Daytona Video. Notice high end triple clamps and controls, but more interesting are the padded body work additions to give the rider a bike that feels more 'superbike' between your legs, via a sports bike style tank pad on tank top, and similar for seat. Its all strap on if you’ll pardon the expression. I’m sure it works, as thats how I feel on a CRF or KLX here on a fast road ride. Theres nought for ones legs, crutch and stomach to hang on / lean on to. Guy holding bike looks like a member of ZZTop.
viber_image_2022-04-06_18-38-15-519.jpg
viber_image_2022-04-06_18-38-13-981.jpg