Long Weekend Trip to KhaoYai N.P.

Dougal

Dec 18, 2007
John great photos and your repartee is most enjoyable especially when you and Franz are squabbling!!!

Franz, the reason I was was sitting drinking with you all afternoon was that some of the team were concerned that you might disappear after having invited all out for dinner.
Something about a dinner date in CMX?? :oops:
Anyway I was the minder to ensure there was no repetition!!!! :lol:

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Peter & John, I love it, finally some friends who are not that dead serious about everything...............what about Chantaburi & Trat let's say from Friday 20th (we could even be on our way at 17:00 on Thursday 19th) until Sun 22nd ????? Accomodation, there's plenty near the beaches and not too pricey too.....and the seafood with the Singha.........

Sep 4, 2007
Hi Franz,
Great composition on the 'old man' photo's. Don't worry I will be looking for some good angles in future.
Is that June or July for the coast trip. I will have to think about that one, because it is a lot more Km, to get there than the trip, but that's my fault for living in Issarn. Maybe I can find some interesting roads down and back.
And where did you get the idea I was not serious!!!!. I take the whole business of having fun very seriously???!!!???

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
John, stupid me, another OOOOOOPPPPPPS, June naturally. In July I'm having my annual long holidays where the FJR will bring me down to Petchburi-SuratThani-Trang-Krabi-Phuket-Ranong-HuaHin and hopefully back home to Bowin in one piece. For August or September I'm planning to go to Kanchanaburi. And in the weekends inbetween to CNX naturally................On your way down, you're welcome as an overnight guest in my house if you really take up the task for another 2x800 kms. Cheers, Franz

tahaan

Feb 6, 2006
And where did you get the idea I was not serious!!!!. I take the whole business of having fun very seriously???!!!???
John, ...find any night life in Khao Yai? :wink:

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
3 more pictures by courtesy of Craig-ESIB, showing us 4 on the first day at the KYNP visitors center, had some good local coffee there.
KYNP-2.jpg

The initial four bikes. left to right: Johns FJR1300, my FJR1300, Craigs F650GS and Terrys Monster-S2-1000:
KYNP-1.jpg

At the dinner at PB winery, getting tired already...........
KYNP-3.jpg