Looking for a good Mechanic.

Muzz

Mar 27, 2007
Just for a couple of days work to come and get all my bikes going. I have a place in Hang Dong where I store my bikes, and just need somebody to help me get all 10 of them going. Will pay good daily rate to anybody interested.

Around the first week of September when I'll be back.

Thanks

Muzz

Apr 23, 2007
quote:

Originally posted by Muzz

Just for a couple of days work to come and get all my bikes going. I have a place in Hang Dong where I store my bikes, and just need somebody to help me get all 10 of them going. Will pay good daily rate to anybody interested.

Around the first week of September when I'll be back.

Thanks

Muzz

I would recomend Mr. Wut at the Piston Shop. Dunno about
the shacking out in your garage for a couple of days idea,
if that's it, but I guess you can always ask.
His phonenumber is 08 1952 4433, speaks good english too.

Muzz

Mar 27, 2007
Michaels, Thanks very much for the info. I will give the fellah a call,

Best regards

Muzz

Mar 19, 2004
Check out Mr Pipat at Chiang Mai Biker Shop, Mahidol Rd. (the way to the airport plaze, just about 300-400 on the left after the orange sellers.
He did a good job on my old Beemer, got a clean workshop too. Is soft spoken und speakes good english.
peter

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
RED BARON NOWHERE ELSE !

Once again, RED BARON and their skill mechanics saved my bike, thanks to them !!!!

If you want a good address just go there nowhere else. They are reliable, not cheap, but serious.

They are use to big bikes, mainly japanese and their staff are fluent in japanese which ease as they have all technical manuals and tunings in Japanese.

On top they have a Dynojet Tuning Unit they know how to use it.

My recommandation, they service my bikes since at least 7 years from the smallest (Honda Monkey) to the biggest (Ducati S2R 1000 Monster). I am very satisfy with them.

Jun 21, 2006
quote:

Originally posted by Muzz

I have a place in Hang Dong need help me get all 10 of them going.
Muzz

Azoulay You didn't read the original post properly, Muzz has his 10 bikes in Chiang Mai, I believe Red Baron is in Bangkok.