Mae-Hong Son Loop

Aug 4, 2011
Hi Folks, I'm planning a bike trip around the end of the year with my mates and was wondering if anyone could be so kind to give us the Route Numbers for the Mae-Hong Son loop, starting point from Chiang-Mai. Also how long do you think it would take to complete to loop?

Many Thanks, Roger.

Rookie

Jan 18, 2011
Well, there are 2 loops big and small First, you need a map gt riders map is great you can find out those information’s including route numbers and what you need to know about mea hong son loop
I take my time do it in a week i know riders who do it in couple of days

Pai where, you may want to stay overnight

Aug 4, 2011
Thanks Rookie, we're coming up from Pattaya for a 5 day trip. Will be overnighting in Pai and Doi Inthanon before heading back via Petchaboon. Got the loop figured out. Anyone interested can join in. So far there is around 20 bikes confirmed.

Aug 4, 2011
Hi coxyboy,

I'm actually headed to do the Mae Hong Song loop on Aug 26 and don't have much of an itinerary yet (my map hasn't arrived yet!). We'll be doing the whole loop in 5 days as well. We're doing it during wet season so are taking a bit of a risk, but we also have five days to spend.

Any chance you've put together an itinerary or any documents that you could send me? I would relaly appreciate it! My email is k3vinballa [at] gmail [dot] com

Would be more than happy to let you know how things go after and put together a trip report for you and the rest of the forum.

-Kevin