Merry Christmas Happy New Year 2009

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Dear All, for all of you I won't meet or see in time:

"MERRY CHRISTMAS & A SUCCESSFUL, HEALTHY NEW YEAR 2009 !!"

For the ones riding bikes during the festive season, please don't look too much at the female beauties you encounter otherwise you might end up like this:
weihnachten.jpg

Cheers, Franz

cdrw

Oct 6, 2006
I, too, wish all an enjoyable, safe and healthy holiday...

And, if you've studded tires or better yet a pair of Rossignols', you can join me here:

Khmer-Xmas.jpg

Aug 3, 2004
Merry Christmas everybody, thanks for your friendship on the board during 2008 and best wishes for a Happy and Prosperous 2009.

I am at home in Australia at the moment and Christmas is a special time to be home with all the Christmas activities, Christmas lights, Christmas trees, food, family gatherings, parties and Christmas carols and childrens plays. The Carols are beautiful and the words so meaningful. Of course they are the same old songs we have been singing since we were kids but that makes it even more special. We really have a rich Christian heritage and a wonderful hope for the future because of the birth of Jesus Christ.

Cheers, Peter

pee

Mar 10, 2006
"Many, many Christmas"... as Thai people who can't pronounce the "rr" sound in "merry" say, just before adding "And Happy New Yeah..."
They really get it right sometimes in this country.
Wish them to overcome their political dilemma. They deserve it.
All the best