Mike Burke. R.I.P.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
I was just informed By Mike's Wife Sadly He died on December 31st of Stomach Cancer back in the UK. This is a very Nasty Disease and He only had a short Illness before it claimed Him. I know there are some who have Mixed opinions of Mike but He always supplied me with what ever I ordered and was always Courteous and Polite. I went around to his House once During a Pattaya Bike Week and He was very helpful. I also know many people who Brought gear from him. My Condolences & Sympathy goes out to His Wife who was left with a Full Container of Gear to get rid of! I have No idea of what She has but If any of You would like to buy some of the Stuff please contact Her direct at:
E-mail Address: [email protected] .
Shows how quick and Easy it can get any of Us! Enjoy Yourself while You can!

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Hi Monsterman, I am unsure of that, whether He used different names? But I See Mike Rust is still posting on this Forum up until recently? Mike Burke's Wife's Name is Mam, Nattaya or Dolly? He Sells all the Motorcycle Wheels for KLX, Motards etc and Car Parts etc. She has a Huge amount of Stuff, Sent Me dozens of Photo's of different Coloured Wheels for both Dirt and Motards so if anyone is looking for Some Contact Her.

Aug 7, 2003
I also got a variety of parts off him, spokes, even GPS's. First knew of him as Mike the Vigo. He originally imported the KTM 525 I have into Cambodia. Some say he was a sales man, but he always delivered to me at a reasonable price and on time.
Feel for his wife as he was building up the business.

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
Sorry to read this, stomach cancer is not a nice way to go.
Tried to do biz with MiketheVigo a number of times, but nothing seemed to materialize.
RIP

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Just got informed of Mike's untimely passing and looked up this thread. Whilst I never met him in person, I had dealings with him via email & phone and found him to be a fair and honest bloke.

R.I.P and condolences to those he left behind.

Cheers,

Pikey.