My bike is out of order

Oct 17, 2006
Will have to use a Harley or the car for a few weeks as the Ducati has developed the imfamous melting flaking rocker problem. Ducati dealer in BKK quoted me 9000baht each ($250) in the USA they are only $45 so i will have to wait for them.There are 16 in the engine bur probably only 3 or 4 are duds.

jerry

Oct 17, 2006
THe 2 valve Ducatis are very reliable if taken care of the 4v motors have a design fault in the rocker plating , the bikes are reliable but complex to look after . I own 2 ducatis , the 2 valve Monster 750 is perfect. The 4 valver 916 S4 monster is a beast but needs careful fettling,

I have owned many Ducatis and service them myself, if u fancy one get an air cooled 2 valve motor,

jerry

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Jerry,

I'm in the UK now until next friday and have a local Ducati dealer close by (3X Motorcycles in Dorset). If they are open and I can help to get some parts for you, let me know. I fly back to CNX on 31/12 and can then put them through EMS for you.

Cheers & Happy Xmas all,

Pikey (freezing my bollocks off in the UK!)

Oct 17, 2006
quote:

Originally posted by pikey

Jerry,

I'm in the UK now until next friday and have a local Ducati dealer close by (3X Motorcycles in Dorset). If they are open and I can help to get some parts for you, let me know. I fly back to CNX on 31/12 and can then put them through EMS for you.

Cheers & Happy Xmas all,

Pikey (freezing my bollocks off in the UK!)

Thanks mate but I am going to get the parts from USA as they are only $63 each but in UK £109

cheers jerry