Never be without clean water.

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
Chew-proof teat
LIFESAVER bottle is fitted with a chew-proof non-tasting replaceable teat. Although it is chew-proof it will after time begin to wear. Unlike many other systems LIFESAVER bottle has been designed so that its teat can easily be changed.
What more could one ask for? :lol:

cdrw

Oct 6, 2006
Robin Holmes wrote: .......If you buy lots of bottled water this could be worthwhile. Less than 3Baht a litre.
I use bottled water. It's treated w/ reverse osmosis, UV and ozonation..and the 19-liter bottles are 40-Bt, or a mere 2-Bt/liter, delivered. However, I'll ask if they will supply 'the teat', for an extra 1-Bt/liter 8)

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
cdrw wrote: [quote quote=Robin Holmes].......If you buy lots of bottled water this could be worthwhile. Less than 3Baht a litre.
I use bottled water. It's treated w/ reverse osmosis, UV and ozonation..and the 19-liter bottles are 40-Bt, or a mere 2-Bt/liter, delivered. However, I'll ask if they will supply 'the teat', for an extra 1-Bt/liter 8)
Robin,

There was an article in Bangkok Post about reverse osmosis etc. Apparently it removes EVERYTHING including minerals etc. The article suggested that when drinking bottled water with NOTHING in it the water will actually leach the minerals out of your body to return to it's natural equilibrium.
Fortunately there are some at 7/11 with minreals put back. Minere (Nestle, yuk) and one with a pink top which is to one I drink.

Lots of info on RO water available by surfing.