scotty007

Subscribed
Feb 23, 2004
Saw this on the UKGSer site, can you buy them in Thailand? :D

577_2.jpg

Jul 1, 2008
This has to be a joke, right?
A motorcycle sandel? Get real....
How about a motorcycle hat? Wait, they already have them here in Thailand. Think they are called an INDEX....
Must have been designed by a "BIKER"
I have never seen or heard of a dumber idea, but good luck.

Jul 1, 2008
Just had an email for my Tupperware sponsor, they want me to promote their new helmet... Anyone interested?
Comes in blue and pink, and when your not riding with it it will keep your somtam fresh for days.

Aug 7, 2003
Looks like HIKO can stop importing his riding clogs from Sweden, finally a suitable substitute.

Think about the positives:-

Good ventilation promoting healthy feet in a tropical climate
Save on socks
Cheaper than boots
Dry out quick after river crossings
Light weight
No need to polish
Easy to clean

Must another hundred positives......................!

KZ

Aug 20, 2003
Any advice on where to get kevlar reinforced motorcycle safety shorts with fly-ventilation to go with the sandals?

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
Shi'ite,

Lots of guys in Pattaya use those. :lol:
Better worn with RollerBlade knee pads and if you are using the matching Kevlar muscle shirt 8) it is advised to use the rollerblade elbow pads. :oops:

It is not necessary to wear the special Bata shoes on chicken chasers as all modern ones have a rotary change so you never have to hook your foot under. If you can afford the Kevlar shorts you are probably riding a new automatic Honda Click. :lol:

Jul 1, 2008
All last week I stopped at every BATA store I saw and have yet to come across them. Are they an old model? Wanted them check them out.

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
Yeah :D Finally got a pair. 8)

I'll keep them next to my Chea Pet and the machine that scrambles egg while still inside the shell.

All you guys with Alpinestars, Sidi and Tour Masters eat your hearts out. :lol: