New Guy in BKK

Kiri

Nov 26, 2013
Hi, I'm Chris from the US. I moved to BKK for work over the Summer. I just picked up a Hyperstrada to start doing some sport touring around SE Asia (although I'll be restricted to Thailand for a couple of months until my plates come in). I also have a KTM baby Duke for puttering around town. Thanks for all the valuable info on this site, and I look forward to seeing some of you out on the road.

Mar 30, 2010
Kiri;294767 wrote: Hi, I'm Chris from the US. I moved to BKK for work over the Summer. I just picked up a Hyperstrada to start doing some sport touring around SE Asia (although I'll be restricted to Thailand for a couple of months until my plates come in). I also have a KTM baby Duke for puttering around town. Thanks for all the valuable info on this site, and I look forward to seeing some of you out on the road.
Welcome Chris.

We have a good bunch of GTR - Bangkok weekend Warriors that meet up for beers and rides in Bangkok.

Facebook:- Bangkok weekend Warriors for beers and catch ups. GTR for rides and reports.

Will pm you next beer session.

Cheers
Brian

Kiri

Nov 26, 2013
Marcel,
Thanks! I plan on spending a couple of weeks riding around Lanna around Christmas/New Years. I'll take you up on that.

Brian,
Looking through your trip reports has already inspired one fun ride to Khao Yai this past Sunday, and a run to Chantaburi I'm planning for tomorrow. First round's on me.