NEW TROY LEE Designs AIR Helmet MX size Large For Sale

Aug 29, 2008
Brand New Troy Lee Designs Motocross Helmet For Sale 12000baht

Probably the coolest most ventilated helmet you can get here, and very light too

Troy Lee Air Helmet The highly evolved edition of the original Troy Lee Designs' SE Helmet, the AIR Helmet features our state-of-the-art multi-level internal ventilation system that rams specific streams of pressurized air through 12 individual intake channels. Meanwhile, five large independent exhaust vents jettison unwanted hot, humid, strength sapping air out the back. Lighter than ever, the shell shape, in coordination with over eight square inches of intake area, place the TLD AIR Helmet at the leading edge of comfort, quality and ventilation efficiency.Features:

Aerospace shell design
Hi-Flow ventilation system
Aluminum hardware
Sculpted internal shape, thicker liner and premium materials
Extra wide eye-port
Removeable roost guard
Increased ventilation
Replaceable mouthpiece
Super soft helmet sock included
Troy Lee Designs provides a 3-year limited warranty
SNELL M2000, M2005 and US DOT Certified
NOTE: All TLD AIR HELMETS COME EQUIPPED WITH ONLY 1 MOTO VISOR AND A HELMET SOCK BAG NOW. THEY NO LONGER COME WITH A DELUXE ZIPPERED BAG.

I need to sell this as it is too large for me. It is brand new, still in box, with helmet bag.
There is a flake of black paint, about 1sq cm,missing on the top of the visor, (can see in photo)cos I dropped it while trying it on in the shop.
12000baht only. (15000 in the shop)
I am in Chiang Mai
email me freerideAThotmailDOTcoDOLTuk

Attached files
284002=13299-tld1.jpg
284002=13300-tld2.jpg
284002=13301-tld3.jpg
284002=13302-tld4.jpg