Newbie to the site HELLLLOOO!!!!

Sep 4, 2008
Hello boys ang girls, I am new to the site, However I am living in Korat and looking for riders with AT'S or similar in the area for short outings at first , as I have just bought mine and being nearly 50 and not ridden since my early 20"s is a little hairy, especially here in Thailand, but getting used to it day by day, going away for a couple of months next week, but if anyone out there fancies a few days away aroung Xmas then I will be up for it,

Take it easy guys and ride safe

JimC :D

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Jim
Aha, an AT (AfricaTwin) rider - YES welcome to GT Rider. You will find a few AT riders on this forum, including me. Great to have you on board.

If you need any manuals, I have copies of
1. Honda Workshop Manual.
2. Honda Parts Manual.
3. Haynes Manual.

For parts look no further than Chan Kok Pyng at www.M-Technik.com in Singapore. Chan is the SE Asia At guru. He is also very good with BMWs & general parts supply.

For riding in Esarn watch
https://www.gt-rider.com/thailand-motorc ... x.php?c=11

Good luck & please join in on the forum as much as possible.

Sep 4, 2008
Hi Davidfl, Thankyou for the welcome, Yes I have just been intouch with Chan today to order some spare parts reg/rec and fuel pump, seems like both of mine are on the way out, just my luck, I bought a VRF 400 NC30 about 6 months back and same happened, What is it with the honda electrics, :cry: Anyway david where are you situated???

Regards

Jim C