Apr 14, 2008
Hi guys

My name is Jan. I am living in Samut Prakarn about 6 km from Seacon Square. I am riding a Dragstar 1100 cc and i am always up for a ride on the weekend.

E3L0

Sep 17, 2006
Howdy bikerbob (Jan?),

On holiday in khao lak at the moment but will keep in touch. I get out for a ride to khoa yai or pattaya fairly often.

Dave

Apr 14, 2008
Hi Dave

Next time you go out for a ride please let me know. We are ( The wife )
going down to Jomtien on Monday and will stay there for a few days.
Are you living in the Bang na area ?

Jan.

Apr 14, 2008
Hi Bush Pilot

Samut Prakarn is not Bangkok, it is just south of Bkk on the way to Pattaya if you go the old Sukhumvit way. Sukhumvit 107 is Samut Prakarn.

Apr 14, 2008
Hi Bush Pilot

I have not been down that way so i dont know. Been up to Korat and Surin and it is always a pain in the arse to get through Bkk.

E3L0

Sep 17, 2006
bikerbob wrote: Hi Dave
I live in sunny On Nut so yes, not far away.

There is a Bira track day coming up, third weekend from now, so I will be going Pattaya way then.

Let me know if you fancy a beer in the mean time.

Dave

deckx

Feb 21, 2008
E3L0 wrote: [quote quote=bikerbob]Hi Dave
I live in sunny On Nut so yes, not far away.

There is a Bira track day coming up, third weekend from now, so I will be going Pattaya way then.

Let me know if you fancy a beer in the mean time.

Dave
yo dave, when is the Bira open day coming up ? i am back may 8 ?? I've just bought a complete set of track fairings for the ZX6RR so I'm all set to go scraping across the track :lol:

Apr 14, 2008
Hi Dave

Where on On nut do you live ? A friend of mine is living in Soi 30.
And yes i am up for a beer, i will be back from Pattaya Wednesday next week so if you have time after that please let me know.