Northern Thailand - December 2008 - Travel in group

Hi there!

currently I'm living in Singapore and before I depart to Germany at beginning of next year I want to make a motorbike rip across Northern Thailand in December. My starting point will be Chiang Mai.

Traveling with a group would be more fun

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back