Old newbie says G'day

Aug 29, 2007
I've been sniffing around the forum for a while now and thought it'd be rude not to say hello. I'm originally from NZ, now living in Buri Ram along with 2 Triumph Tigers, a Rocket 3, a Yamaha DT200R and a couple of Honda Clicks for the wife and daughter. I've been biking around this country for more years than I care to remember, and have covered pretty much every changwat on one or other of the bikes. I usually make a trip or two to Chiang Mai every year, so I'll have to call in and say hello next time I'm up there. Take care, and remember to wave to your fellow bikers, no matter what they ride. :D

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Yep G'day Black Cat & welcome to the GT Rider forum.
It's always good to have new members & riders.

Anytime you're up this way, please drop us a line to meet up at the Kafe or X-Centre or wherever.

The quickest & best way to fit right in is by contributing tips / reports ' photos about your bikes & rides in Thailand / Laos /Cambodia.

You sound as if you've got a good stable of bikes & quite a few rides under your belt so I'm sure you're going to have a few good tales & contributions coming later on.