Private messages

Jun 1, 2008
I am not sure if I am missing something simple but I seem to be having some difficulty with the sending of PM's. Sometimes they report as sent and show in the 'sent box' whereas on other occasions, they show as sent and stay in the outbox.

Anyone got any clues as to what is happening here?

T

Auke

Nov 10, 2003
Simple. They show as sent and remain in the Outbox till the recipient has opened the message and then they disappear from the Outbox.

Have one message in my Outbox already for many months which still hasn't been read.

Jun 1, 2008
Auke wrote: Simple. They show as sent and remain in the Outbox till the recipient has opened the message and then they disappear from the Outbox.

Have one message in my Outbox already for many months which still hasn't been read.
Ha ha, thanks for that. I will stop resending the message now ad hope i am forgiven for sending the same message three times.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Yes it is a Weird System on this Board where You can't seem to send a Private Message to someone??? Have to go through the Silly little inbox thing which i am sure 50% of the People don't even know Exists!!! I think when You fill in Your Profile make sure you add Your Own Email so at least if Someone Clicks on it they can send you a Private one for Real which will go direct to Your Address instead of this Secret Squirrel, James Bond, Mission Impossible Private Stuff where if they don't know where to Look will Never Find it!!!

Sep 4, 2007
Nice to know how it works, and great to know that the Ambassador has started the year off in the vein in which I hope he will continue. His post gave me my first real laugh of the year