SEASONS GREETINGS !!!

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a SAFE New Year...........

xmas2007.jpg

Thim and Dave

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Ho.Ho. Ho. Count me in too -Merry Xmas to all you GT Riders out there.
I'm back in from Vte, but off tomorrow to catch up to the NZ Journo. Then back again on the 27th for some birthday drinks. Probably start at the Kafe & end up at Fine Thanks Pub.
The 27th also means birthdays for Fine Thanks Pub, plus Anne "Lek" & Ann "Knockers" two ex lovelies from the Kafe. So start at the Kafe & it should be a good night. Fine Thanks always has a good show with hot PGs.
Catch you all then for a drink'n some Chrissy Cheer.

Aug 3, 2004
Greetings to all the GT Rider family with all the blessings of him who's birthday we celebrate at Christmas.
Thank you all for the enjoyment I have had from the board this year and I wish you all a prosperous 2008 with many more interesting stories to tell.
Cheers, Peter

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Hi Friends,

A very Happy X'Mas from BKK, to all of you.

I'll spend the day tomorrow thinking of you during a ride to Kao Yai.

GT-Riders from all over the Globe, have Great Fun !

Ally

Dec 13, 2007
From a newbie to the forum, I would like to say hi and hope to meet you out & about.

Have a peaceful & prosperous year ahead.

Warm regards

Ally

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Davidfl wrote: Ho.Ho. Ho. Count me in too -Merry Xmas to all you GT Riders out there.
I'm back in from Vte, but off tomorrow to catch up to the NZ Journo. Then back again on the 27th for some birthday drinks. Probably start at the Kafe & end up at Fine Thanks Pub.
The 27th also means birthdays for Fine Thanks Pub, plus Anne "Lek" & Ann "Knockers" two ex lovelies from the Kafe. So start at the Kafe & it should be a good night. Fine Thanks always has a good show with hot PGs.
Catch you all then for a drink'n some Chrissy Cheer.
Back in town after 3 exhilarating days on the road.
I will be at the Kafe from 8pm tonight & maybe Fine Thanks later on. Note that Fine Thanks' birthday bash is now on Dec 29 with a concert & some babe from Bangkok.

gobs

Feb 8, 2007
:twisted:
Big burns and hot wheelings to all for the coming new year!

:shock:
Uhhhh sorry!.. Meaning safety and enjoyable rides to all...

:wink:
Best wishes to the family!

Cheers