struggled with the versys today

KZ25

Nov 19, 2011
Muzz;288111 wrote: I think you get to a point in life where you don't really worry about what you are seen on as long as it does what it's supposed to do!
Not many riders are "man enough" to admit that a 250 or even - god forbid - a 150 can be all you really need, want and are happy with. And sometimes are more fun than a big bike!

I asked a friend about bringing his Harley to Thailand and he said: no way, that would be overkill.

Then he added: I wonder if I can take my Phantom to the US...

Another friend has two Ninjas, he told me that the small, nimble one is more fun because you can really open it up and go through the gears without racing like a madman. Of course the 650 is better for traveling distances but how often do you do that? I'm working full time and have time for a half-hour ride after work to relax and maybe a 100km trip on Sunday. I don't need a bike that goes 170km/h, even the new CB500s are too much for my taste at the moment.
I can always rent a big bike for a few days of vacation fun.

Oct 17, 2006
I will MAN up and happily state that On road my Ducatis are wonderful fun but off road all I wil ever need is a 250 and light weight and bigger balls .